Samsung InstinctQ M900, of which we first heard about in July, is indeed an Android smartphone – as suggested last month.
The InstinctQ has just appeared in some leaked photos over at Phandroid, and it looks like it’s going to be one of the nicest Android devices to hit the US this year.
That Q apparently stands for QWERTY, as the unannounced phone comes with a sliding keyboard that should easily answer all your texting needs.
Here’s the Samsung InstinctQ in all its glory – Sprint logo included:
Unfortunately, there aren’t too many details about the features of InstinctQ, but we do know that it has Wi-Fi.
Sprint may also launch the HTC Hero this year, so let’s hope that both the Hero and the InstinctQ will be announced soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- CDMA HTC Hero approved by FCC – Sprint launch imminent?
- Samsung InstinctQ M900 passes the FCC; Sprint release imminent?
- Android 2.1 coming to Sprint’s HTC Hero and Samsung Moment in April?
- Sprint launches Android developer website
- Samsung InstinctQ M900 to come with Android?