Gresso, the Russian manufacturer of Luxury mobile phones, announced the release of a new collection dubbed Gresso Grand Monaco.
Inspired by F1 racing, the Gresso Grand Monaco phones are made from materials borrowed from the world of racing: “titanium superalloy”, high-tech ceramic and carbon. Other materials include steel and hand-polished 42 K sapphire crystal (framing the display).
The phones have flat keypads and feature stuff like: GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, 2MP camera, Bluetooth, email and “an outstanding menu design”.
The Gresso Grand Monaco collection includes two models: “Metallic Ceramic Black Carbon” and “Metallic Ceramic Black Carbon”. They cost $2,100 each and can be ordered via Gresso’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gresso Lady Gold and Ultramarine Gold phones launched
- $5,500 Gresso Lady Diamond phone announced
- Vertu Constellation Pure phones have ceramic keypads
- Mobiado Grand Line collection debuts with the QWERTY-equipped Grand 350PRL
- Vertu Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre collection announced