The LG GD910 will be available for a limited time in the UK, and only via Orange.
Starting August 27, customers will be able to buy the GD910 at the Orange shop in Bond Street Station, Central London. In September, the watchphone will also be available online.
Featuring HSDPA, a scratch-resistant 1.43 inch display, video call camera, Bluetooth and voice command, the GD910 is one of the nicest watchphones on the market today.
Orange UK will offer the LG GD910 on Pay As You Go, for £500 (about €589 or $824).
Here’s a video preview of the watchphone:
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S9110 is a touchscreen watchphone priced at €450
- Orange UK exclusively launches the Toshiba TG01, free on select plans
- O2 UK intros the HTC HD2 too
- Sony Ericsson C510 and Sony Ericsson W508 announced – a Cyber-shot and a Walkman
- Orange UK confirms: Motorola Dext comes in October, free on contract