If you’re bored of your regular edition of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, or if you want a phone with more navigation capabilities, you should know that Nokia has just announced the Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition.
The 5800 Navigation Edition looks similar to the 5800 XM, the only visual difference being a silver trim.
The new phone is bundled with lifetime WALK navigation and voice-guided DRIVE licenses, and it also comes with the latest release of Ovi Maps (which includes high-res aerial images, weather service, terrain maps, and 3D landmarks for over 200 cities). The other features don’t differ from the ones of Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.
Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition will be available starting this quarter, for €285 (about $405) before taxes and subsidies. A Nokia car kit and a car charger are included in the box.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Maps 3.0 beta available for download
- Nokia smartphones to come with free GPS navigation – now official
- Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition announced, costs only €110
- Nokia enables free navigation on the E71 and E66
- Nokia enhances Ovi Maps, intros Ovi Maps Player API