If you thought the Nokia Surge 6760 is weird, take a look at the new (and unannounced) Samsung B3310.
Basically, these two phones share the same concept: they’re sliders with some keys on the left side, and a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
However, Samsung probably said “hey, why not put numeric keys on that left side and add some pink?” – and so it did.
The result is the B3310, seen below both closed and with the QWERTY keyboard slid out:
The features of Samsung B3310 include:
- 2.1 inch screen with 176 x 220 pixels
- GSM/GPRS connectivity
- Quick access to Facebook, Flickr and MySpace
- Music player
- Stereo FM radio
- 2MP camera with video recording
- 40MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
The Samsung B3310 is coming soon to the UK, and it should be launched in other markets sometime in September. No word yet on the phone’s price, but it will probably not be a high one.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B3310 launched as Corby Mate in India
- LG Swift and Samsung Hue II released by Alltel
- Samsung B3310 now official in France; comes in blue too
- Samsung Acclaim r880 shows off its Android interface and QWERTY keyboard
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos