Screenshots have emerged of Verizon’s roadmap for the next quarter, and it reveals some phones we already knew about, and some that are completely new. Most phones also have been given tentative release dates, most notably among them being the Blackberry Storm follow-up.
The Storm 2, which we just found detailed video footage on, is slated for a October release and still undisclosed price; BGR is assuming $199, a similar price point to the original.
Here’s the scoop we found out in the screenshots:
- Blackberry Curve 2 in late November
- Samsung Rogue (Glyde 2) coming in August; release this week?
- LG Chocolate Touch in October for $230
- Motorola Sholes Android Phone in late October
- Nokia Twist 7705 late September for $230
- Samsung Intensity in September for est. $160
- HTC Razzle/Blitz 2 in late Oct
The biggest mystery is what the Curve 2 will officially be. Any ideas, thoughts? Also what do you think the Twist 7705 is? The screenshots indicate it will be geared toward the female demographic.
via Boy Genius
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520) for Vodafone – pictures leaked
- AT&T BlackBerry 8320 official photos leaked
- New BlackBerry Storm 9570 with OS 6 shows up in photos?
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 coming to Australia, Malaysia