First seen at the beginning of this month, the HTC Mega has now appeared in a new photo, which seems to show the real device – not just a render of it.
Moreover, the new image presents us the Mega running Windows Mobile 6.5, thus confirming the fact that it will come with Microsoft’s latest mobile OS (which is obviously a good thing).
Part of HTC’s mid-range line-up of smartphones, the Mega uses the TouchFlo UI to make WM look better. However, it’s not TouchFlo 3D, but TouchFlo 2D.
According to the ai.rs blog, the “official” specs of HTC Mega include:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity
- Dual-band HSDPA (900/2100 MHz)
- 2.8 inch touchscreen display with 240 x 320 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
- 3.2MP camera
- MicroSD card support
- 256MB ROM, 256MB RAM
- Qualcomm MSM7225 CPU at 528MHz
- 104 x 55 x 12.8 millimeters
As previously reported, HTC Mega should be launched in the next few months, coming at a price of around $300.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Leo specs unveiled – Snapdragon chipset included
- HTC Touch HD and HTC Touch 3G officially break cover
- Acer M900, F900, X960 and DX900 officially announced
- Samsung Forever A886 to hit Canada via Rogers
- Verizon’s Touch Diamond2 leaked; HTC Mega and Tachi also show up