We’ve seen the N900 (aka Rover aka RX51) several times until now, but only in unofficial shots.
It looks really nice, as expected.
And now we’re going to Russia, where Mobile-review has published a Nokia N97 Mini preview, way ahead of the smartphone’s commercial availability.
The main differences between Nokia N97 Mini and Nokia N97 are:
- N97 Mini is slightly smaller and has a smaller screen
- N97 Mini has a smaller and not that great QWERTY keyboard
- N97 Mini only has 8GB of internal memory (N97 has 32GB)
- N97 Mini’s camera doesn’t have a lens cover
- N97 Mini features kinetic scrolling (this will be added to N97 via a firmware released in September)
(N97 Mini vs N900)
The price of Nokia N97 Mini will be about €100 lower than the one of N97.
Both the Nokia N900 and Nokia N97 Mini are expected to be announced during Nokia World 2009 (2-3 September).
Interestingly, Mobile-review says that Nokia has other four new touchscreen phones that are almost ready to be announced. Maybe some of them will join the N97 Mini and N900 for a really big unveiling at the already-mentioned Nokia World 09.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N97 Mini appears in press photo
- Nokia N97 Mini live pictures leaked?
- Rogers launching the Nokia N97 mini in May?
- Nokia N97 mini announced for October, will cost €450
- Nokia N97 Mini. It’s real and we’ve got some details