Samsung B3310 now official in France; comes in blue too
The latest official Samsung handset is the weird-looking B3310, first seen last week.
The Samsung B3310 is now official in France, where it will be sold in a blue-black combination of colors that looks a bit better than the pink-black one seen earlier.
Here are the phone’s official specs:
- 2 inch TFT display with 240 x 320 pixels (not 176 x 220 pixels, as previously believed)
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Quick access to social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Music player
- FM radio
- 2MP camera with QVGA video recording
- 43MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- Talk-time: up to 5 hours
- Stand-by time: up to 380 hours
- 91 x 54 x 17 mm
- 101 grams
Samsung B3310 should be available starting next month (September) in several European markets. Pricing details are unknown at the moment.