Available as of March 2009, the LG Arena is a decent iPhone competitor – despite the fact that it’s not a smartphone.
The Arena is particularly successful in Europe, where it helped LG to sell almost five million phones during the second quarter of 2009.
LG currently offers the Arena in 53 countries around the world, for a retail price of about €400. The price will probably drop soon, especially since LG is ready to launch new touchscreen phones, like the BL40 Chocolate.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 2 million LG Arena phones ordered worldwide
- 1 million LG Arena phones already pre-ordered
- About 4 million Nokia N8 smartphones sold until now?
- LG Arena to retail for €399 in Europe
- Nokia’s Q3 results: 2.9 million Windows Phones sold, 3.4 million Symbian devices, still losing money