Mivvy, the Czech company that launched three dual SIM phones earlier this year, has unveiled its first smartphone, called Mivvy one.
Running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, the Mivvy one is a full-touch handset with mid-end features.
It seems that Mivvy has customized the phone with its own User Interface, which is obviously a good thing, since Windows Mobile is plain boring.
This is what the Mivvy one looks like:
The smartphone’s specs include:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3.2 inch TFT display with 240 x 400 pixels and 65K colors
- FM radio
- 3MP camera
- 624 MHz Marvell PXA300 processor
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- MicroSD card support, up to 32 GB
- Talk time: up to 240 minutes
- Standby time: up to 150 hours
- 105 x 56 x 12.9 mm
- 120 grams
Mivvy one will be soon available in the Czech Republic, retailing at 6699 CZK (about $380).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones