Mivvy one comes with Windows Mobile for $380
Mivvy, the Czech company that launched three dual SIM phones earlier this year, has unveiled its first smartphone, called Mivvy one.
Running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, the Mivvy one is a full-touch handset with mid-end features.
It seems that Mivvy has customized the phone with its own User Interface, which is obviously a good thing, since Windows Mobile is plain boring.
This is what the Mivvy one looks like:
The smartphone’s specs include:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3.2 inch TFT display with 240 x 400 pixels and 65K colors
- FM radio
- 3MP camera
- 624 MHz Marvell PXA300 processor
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- MicroSD card support, up to 32 GB
- Talk time: up to 240 minutes
- Standby time: up to 150 hours
- 105 x 56 x 12.9 mm
- 120 grams
Mivvy one will be soon available in the Czech Republic, retailing at 6699 CZK (about $380).