Motorola’s Android phones have been in the rumors for a long, long time, and yet the company didn’t unveil any official details about them.
Well, it looks like Moto is finally ready to show its Android products to the world.
The handset maker is preparing an Android event that will be held on September 10 in San Francisco. Unfortunately, Motorola doesn’t say what it will showcase then, but it’s most probably one or maybe more smartphones based on Android.
According to previous reports, Motorola Soles will be launched by Verizon and AT&T, while Motorola Morrison should be a T-Mobile exclusive handset. Both devices could become available this fall – and if they’re going to be announced on September 10, they probably will.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T rejected Motorola Android phones for being “out of date”?
- FCC unveils new phones for T-Mobile: Nokia 3710a, Nokia RM-511 and Motorola T56KV1 (Morrison?)
- Motorola Morrison to be T-Mobile’s fifth Android smartphone?
- Motorola Sholes to hit AT&T too, Android 2.0 Eclair included
- Rogers promises a Motorola Android phone for 2010