A few weeks ago, we’ve stumbled upon some images showing a so-called Motorola A3300, said to be a Windows Mobile smartphone.
Well, the A3300 is a real device after all, and Motorola is getting ready to launch it in China, as A3300c.
The Motorola A3300c was recently showcased at a press event, apparently held by China Telecom.
According to Sina, the second largest Chinese carrier will soon launch the A3300c, although its price and exact release date are not known.
Feature-wise, Motorola A3300c offers the following:
- 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels
- Windows Mobile 6.1 (or maybe 6.5?)
- CDMA/EV-DO connectivity
- 5MP camera with flash
No word yet if the Moto A3300 / A3300c will reach other countries beside China.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola MT710 oPhone is like a keyboard-less Droid for China
- Huawei U8230 and C8000 announced, an Android and a WinMo phone
- Rugged Motorola WX450 headed to AT&T
- Motorola E11 photos and specs show up
- Samsung Omnia II i8180 headed to China Mobile