Apparently, TG02 is a clamshell phone. However, the photos of TG02 seen earlier this year do not show a clamshell, but a device similar to the TG01.
According to the User Manual unveiled by the FCC, Toshiba TG02 / TM5-E01 is based on a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, featuring a 3 inch WVGA touchscreen internal display, a 0.8 inch external screen, and QWERTY keyboard – thus resembling the Toshiba Portege G910. Other specs include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, UMTS 2100 connectivity, and MicroSD card support.
Of course, since there’s nothing official at the moment about the TG02, we can’t know for sure if all this is true or not. Let’s hope things will become clearer soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Portege G920 full specs
- Pics and specs of Toshiba G910 Portege revealed in Italy
- Toshiba Portege G450 USB modem/phone
- What the heck is Toshiba TM5 – E01?
- Toshiba Portege G910 & Portege G920 smartphones outed