Nokia has launched a new phone especially made for the Chinese market: Nokia 3208c – which, like the 6208c model, is a touchscreen handset with stylus and handwriting recognition.
The 3208c is a mid to entry-level candybar with a simple design and a chrome-plated case.
The phone should be available starting the fourth quarter of the year, in two color versions: graphite black and white pearl.
The specs of Nokia 3208c include:
- 2.4 inch TFT QVGA touchscreen display with 260k colors
- Tri-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3.5mm headset jack
- MP3 player
- Stereo FM radio
- 2MP camera
- 1GB memory card in the box
- 1,020 mAh battery
- 108.5 x 48.6 x 13.2 mm
No word yet on the price of Nokia 3208c.
Via Nokia China
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos
- Nokia Wahoo for AT&T leaked: a flip phone with a semi-QWERTY keyboard
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up
- Nokia 6303i classic announced, costs €105