RIM’s BlackBerry Storm is now cheaper than ever at Verizon, as the giant US carrier has dropped its price to only $49.99 – on contract, of course.
Launched in the fall of 2008 (when it was priced at $200), BlackBerry Storm is the only RIM smartphone to feature a touchscreen display. The price cut is probably a sign that the new Storm 2 is on its way.
Rumored to be launched in October this year, BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 should come with a slightly changed design, as well as new features – including Wi-Fi and a more user-friendly touchscreen display.
The BlackBerry Storm 2 might be offered by Verizon for $200 on contract, but we’ll have to wait for an official confirmation to be sure of this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- RIM’s BlackBerry Storm 3 finally pictured?
- BlackBerry Storm 2 accessories show up at Best Buy
- BlackBerry Storm 2 to come in September 2009 with Wi-Fi
- Verizon announces the BlackBerry Storm2 for October 28
- New BlackBerry Storm 9570 with OS 6 shows up in photos?