We’ve seen the phone before, with AT&T’s logo on it, so we knew that it would be officially introduced sooner or later.
Nokia presents the Mural as being “an affordable device as rich in features as it is in color.”
The handset comes with a selection of illuminating cover colors: blue, green, red, pink, orange and purple. The cover lights up when you open or close the phone, or when you receive a call, a text message etc.
The features of Nokia Mural include:
- 2.2 inch QVGA internal display
- HSDPA connectivity
- Instant Messaging
- AT&T Navigator
- AT&T Mobile Music
- AT&T Video Share
- 2MP camera
- MicroSD card support, up to 16GB
Nokia Mural 6750 will be available from AT&T starting September 6. The phone’s price will be of only $49.99 – after a $50 mail-in-rebate and with a 2-yr contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap Samsung SGH-t349 available from T-Mobile
- AT&T Samsung Solstice II a817 announced, will be launched on November 7
- Nokia Unveils Unique Asymmetrical Design With the Nokia 5220
- QWERTY fiesta from AT&T: Pantech Matrix, Samsung Propel, Pantech Slate and AT&T Quickfire
- Rugged Samsung a657 introduced by AT&T