One of the new devices is LG GW550 (pictured below) – which was first seen in June. It’s a Nokia E71-like smartphone, with a landscape QVGA display, full QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA, and a 3MP camera.
The other two WM 6.5 phones from LG were not named, but they are: “a full touchscreen device”, and “a touch slider with QWERTY keyboard.”
All three devices will use LG’s S-Class 3D UI and should be launched “in the next few weeks” in Europe, the US, and Asia.
LG said that it’s planning to launch a total of 13 new Windows phones by the end of 2010.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Touch HD with full QWERTY keyboard to be named HTC Touch HD Pro?
- LG Cookie Music, Pure, GT405, KS365 and Jacquar 5 unveiled
- Sprint LG Optimus Slider gets rendered for the first time
- Sprint 2009 roadmap leaked: HTC Rhodium, HTC Cedar, Samsung Dash, BlackBerry Niagara and 8 others
- The new kind of HTC Slider