Vodafone and LG have just announced the LG GM750, a new Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone that should become available across Europe starting October 6.
We’re not sure if this is one of the new Windows Mobile 6.5 phones announced earlier today by LG, but, either way, the GM750 is basically an upgraded GM730.
The features of LG GM750 include a 3 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi, 3G, Microsoft My Phone, Windows Live, 5MP camera, and LG’s S-Class 3D UI to make WM 6.5 look better.
For the beginning, Vodafone will offer the LG GM750 in seven countries: UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Greece and France (via SFR). Other markets will be added later this year.
The LG GM750 will be exclusively sold by Vodafone throughout 2009. Its price was not unveiled.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Nexus One available at Vodafone starting April 30
- Nokia N9 won’t be available in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and many other countries
- Microsoft announces huge list of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, HTC HD2 included
- Vodafone UK revamps EU data roaming pricing
- Six European nations among first to receive Nokia Windows Phone handsets