Today, at Nokia World 2009, the Finnish giant company has unveiled the Ovi SDK (software development kit) Beta, and new Ovi APIs (Application programming interfaces), included in the SDK.
The new Ovi APIs include the Ovi Navigation Player API, which provides devs with al they need to add navigation capabilities to applications.
If you to want to download the Ovi SDK Beta, you should know that it’s currently available only by invitation – you can register to Forum Nokia to get it.
Two videos about Nokia’s Ovi SDK and Ovi APIs can be viewed below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 Beta announced, available for download
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 now out of beta
- Nokia Messaging IM Beta launched; Nokia Messaging 10.00.14 compatible with Omnia HD
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 Beta gets a major update
- Nokia Maps 3.0 beta available for download