Way ahead of the 2010 FIFA World Cup’s debut, today Sony Ericsson has launched the Extra Man campaign, which should provide “the ultimate football experience” to fans around the world.
As Official Mobile Handset of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Sony Ericsson will deliver World Cup content and news, either directly to phones, or via the Extra Man official website.
Next year, SE will launch a unique football application capable of offering instant access to World Cup-related video content, news, and games. Users will also be able to share content via social networking sites.
Sony Ericsson has already launched WorldCupedia – the first football focused search engine in the world.
Earlier this summer, Sony Ericsson launched Golden Ticket – users can register here, buy a Sony Ericsosn phone and win tickets to 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, or Sony BRAVIA HD LCD TVs.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia and Pepsi launch Ovi Store football channel
- Sony Ericsson F305 FIFA 2009 launched by Virgin Mobile France
- FIFA World Cup 2010 could mean trouble for mobile network operators
- Sony Ericsson W760 gets more expensive MTV Edition
- AOL Mobile Search lands on the iPhone