As previously reported, the Galaxy Lite will be a more affordable version of the Samsung Galaxy i7500.
The Samsung Galaxy Lite i5700 should come with a 3.2MP camera without flash, and 1GB of internal memory.
According to the ai.rs blog, all the other features are similar to the ones of the original Galaxy, including the AMOLED touchscreen display.
As you can see in the photos below, the Galaxy Lite does have an Android home button after all:
The phone’s green back cover may indicate that Samsung wants to target the Galaxy Lite at young mobile users – but we’re not sure if this is one of the final versions of the handset.
There’s no word yet on when Samsung will announce the Galaxy Lite i5700. Anyway, until this happens, have a look at the first video preview of Samsung’s second Android smartphone:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Lite i5700 and HTC Tatoo (Click) show up in France
- Samsung Galaxy Lite i5700 delayed until 2010?
- Samsung Galaxy Lite i5700 coming soon?
- Samsung Galaxy i5700 in press photos, has Android written all over it
- Samsung i5700 Spica (Galaxy Lite) in new video preview