Replacing the Samsung Glyde, Samsung Rogue is Verizon’s first phone to have an AMOLED display.
Its features include: 3.1 inch touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels, one-touch Widgets, 4-row QWERTY keyboard, EV-DO Rev A connectivity, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, full HTML browsing, 3MP camera with flash, and MicroSD card support (up to 16GB).
Samsung Rogue is available from Verizon for as low as $99.99 (with a 2-yr contract agreement and after a $100 mail-in rebate).
Samsung Intensity has a QWERTY keyboard too, but it’s not a touchscreen phone:
The features of Samsung Intensity include a 2.1 inch screen with 176 x 220 pixels, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 1.3MP camera and MicroSD card support.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Rogue and Samsung Intensity appear in official photos
- Samsung U960 Rogue and U450 Intensity coming to Verizon on September 8
- Samsung Intensity II u460 now available at Verizon, $49.99 on contract
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE officially launching on July 5. Verizon also announces the Samsung Intensity III
- Samsung C5010 Squash and Samsung R631 2Thumb coming soon