The T659 is a slider with quad-band GSM connectivity, 3G, and even built-in GPS.
Its other features include: email, stereo Bluetooth, Music player, Video messaging, Web browser, 2MP camera with video recording, MicroSD card support, up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 12.5 days of stand-by time.
T-Mobile USA sells the Samsung T659 for $69.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement. Customers can buy it online here.
The fourth largest US carrier should also release the Nokia 5130 this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Samsung Memoir finally available from T-Mobile
- Samsung Highlight t749 available from T-Mobile USA
- LG Swift and Samsung Hue II released by Alltel
- Samsung i617T released in Australia: Telstra’s own BlackJack II