The hugely popular Samsung Star S5230 (sold in more than 5 million units until now) will be soon available in a new Limited Edition in Belgium.
Called Samsung Star Think Pink, the phone has a pink ribbon on its back case and it will be sold starting October 1. For every handset sold, Samsung will donate €10 to Think Pink Belgium – an organization that fights against breast cancer.
As for the phone’s features, these are similar to the ones found in the regular Star S5230, including a 3 inch touchscreen display, accelerometer, TouchWiz UI, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, stereo FM radio, 3.2MP camera and MicroSD card support.
Samsung Star Think Pink is priced at €149. It will be available only until the end of December this year.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Star sold in more than 30 million units
- New Samsung Star II S5260 touchscreen feature phone leaked
- Dual-SIM Samsung Star II Duos C6712 will be available in Russia in May
- Samsung Star II officially priced (in Germany): €199. Amazon has it for only €113
- Samsung Star S5230 FIFA World Cup Fan Package and LaFleur editions announced in Germany