Well, LG has announced that it has, indeed, partnered with the famous actress, as well as with her sister, Savannah Miller, who is Creative Director of fashion label Twenty8Twelve.
The announcement was made at the London Fashion Week, where Sienna and Savannah Miller have unveiled a luxurious case for the BL40 Chocolate phone.
Made from bespoke leather, the case features the Twenty8Twelve logo on a stainless steel tag, and is presented as a “perfect accessory” for the BL40.
LG will also offer exclusive Twenty8Twelve digital content for the BL40.
A video with Sienna and Savannah Miller’s opinion on the LG BL40 Chocolate can be watched below. They say they’re amazed by the phone:
Via Press release (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sienna Miller to promote the new LG Chocolate?
- LG BL40 Chocolate to feature FM Transmitter
- Samsung Galaxy Ace gets a Hugo Boss edition, at least in France
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 gets pictured?
- LG BL40 New Chocolate Christmas Edition gets an 8MP camera