HTC Leo has been in the rumors for quite a while now, and today it’s time to see what the smartphone really looks like, as several live photos of it have appeared in Poland.
For example, the upcoming Windows Mobile 6.5 handset does indeed have a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, as well as a huge 480 x 800 pixels touchscreen display, 320MB RAM, 512MB of flash memory, and Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR.
The HTC Leo appears next to the HTC Touch Pro2. On its back, we can see a “HTC PRO.THREE” inscription, which might mean that HTC will release the handset as Touch Pro3 – although it’s a bit weird for a Touch Pro device to come without a hardware QWERTY keyboard.
There’s still no official word on when HTC will announce the Leo (Touch Pro3), but that day shouldn’t be too far now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold Touch in live photos
- LG Monaco, HTC Warhawk and Touch Pro2 leaked in Sprint document
- Sony Ericsson Kurara leaked again, no HD this time
- New HTC Android phone leaked, might be the Dragon
- Nokia 6208 Classic has a touchscreen and an alphanumeric keypad