Sony Ericsson hasn’t announced a new Walkman phone since April (it was the low-end W205). Anyhow, it looks like the company didn’t completely forget about its music phones, as it’s getting ready to unveil something new on September 21.
Of course, this is just PR talk, but it’s quite possible that we’re going to see a new music-oriented phone presented on that date.
For the moment, there’s nothing on the teaser website, save for a rather creepy guy drinking soda and listening to music.
The latest-rumored and unannounced important Sony Ericsson phone is the Android-powered Rachael / Xperia X3. Could it be that we won’t see a Walkman handset announced on September 21 and, instead, the Rachael is going to be unveiled? After all, the phone does look like it has a lot to do with mobile music. And an Android music phone is something that may indeed change the way we listen to music. Or isn’t it?
Update: Eldar Murtazin says that SE will announce a new headset – no new phone then?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up
- Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot, W999i and Shinobu Walkman, M610 Lizy to be announced on June 14?
- Sony Ericsson Rika in red, new leaked images confirm the Walkman phone
- Sony Ericsson Rachael (X3) to be announced on November 3; SE Kurara coming soon too
- Sony Ericsson W880/W888 Walkman Phone Released