We already know that O2 will launch the Palm Pre in the UK, but we don’t know when exactly – “in time for the holidays” is a pretty vague statement.
Well, if you’re eager to get your hands on the Pre and want to have it unlocked, some UK retailers have started to take pre-orders for it.
Unfortunately, neither of the retailers mention when they will be able to ship the Palm Pre. But at least we know that it shouldn’t be long until this happens.
Palm’s second WebOS smartphone, the Pixi, will also be launched in Europe (and the UK), but this will probably happen next year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Treo Pro shows its bulky self on video, more live pics
- Palm Pre 2 will hit the UK SIM-free on November 12
- Palm Eos may come in Q4 2009 after all; CDMA version ready in 2010?
- Verizon will launch the Palm Pre 2 on February 17
- Palm Pre to be announced in the UK next week?