Although this isn’t officially confirmed, MobileCrunch says that there’s a good chance for the X3 to be indeed launched in the first month of 2010.
Previously seen in several leaked photos, the Xperia X3 will be a high end smartphone with features that should include: 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 4 inches touchscreen display with 800 x 400 pixels, 8MP autofocus camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, and a new customized UI to run on top of Android.
Unlike the recently announced Xperia X2 (which is based on Windows Mobile 6.5), the Xperia X3 does not have a hardware QWERTY keyboard.
And speaking of the X2, Expansys has it that it will be launched by Vodafone UK on November 3.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched in India next week
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 vs. Xperia X1 in live pictures
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 delayed until March?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael specs unveiled
- HTC Desire and HTC Smart finally available at O2 UK