Acer F1, the Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone seen in unofficial photos several times until now, will apparently be among the new Windows phones announced by Microsoft for launch on October 6 around the world.
As previously reported, the F1 is a really nice device. Not only that it’s well designed, but it also has some impressive specs, including: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3.8 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels, accelerometer, quad-band GSM and tri-band HSPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, 512MB ROM and 256MB RAM.
In the UK, Acer F1’s price will be of about £295 ($482) – not that much for a handset with those features.
Apart from releasing Windows Mobile devices, Acer is also getting ready to introduce its first Android smartphone this year – although it’s not clear yet when exactly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer M900, F900, X960 and DX900 officially announced
- Acer A1 with Android 2.0 on pre-order
- HTC Leo specs unveiled – Snapdragon chipset included
- Rogers brings a new smartphone to Canada: HP iPAQ 910c
- E-Ten Glofiish DX900 Hellen to launch at Computex in June