Like Prada, Armani and Dolce&Gabbana before it, the French company S.T. DuPont has decided to enter the mobile market by making a cell phone in collaboration with a big manufacturer.
The manufacturer is Pantech, South Korea’s third largest handset maker, and the new phone is Pantech Sky DuPont IM-U510LE.
The DuPont phone was announced today in Korea. Pantech says that its design is inspired by DuPont’s famous lighters.
The handset has gold-plated edges and it features a 3 inch touchscreen display, 2G-only connectivity, GPS and a 3MP camera. Other specs are not known at the moment.
Several video previews of the new DuPont luxury phone are available:
Pantech Sky DuPont IM-U510LE’s price will be of around $832, making it Pantech’s most expensive phone ever.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Sky DuPont luxury phone now available
- Nokia C3-01 Gold Edition gets unveiled as a budget gold-plated featurephone with 1 GHz processor
- Samsung D780 gets plated in gold, becomes official Russian Olympic Team Phone
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced
- Samsung Giorgio Armani W820/W8200 in press photos