Samsung has introduced a new touchscreen phone in South Korea, namely the Samsung SCH-B900, a CMDA EV-DO handset that should be soon available via SK Telecom.
The new phone appears in white, having a simple and elegant design.
Using Samsung’s TouchWiz UI, the SCH-B900 features a 3 inch touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels, GPS, DMB TV, 3MP camera, Bluetooth, voice control, MicroSD card support (up to 16GB), and a 960 mAh battery.
Since it has CDMA/EV-DO connectivity, the Samsung SCH-B900 might be launched in the US too (via Verizon or Sprint), but there’s no word about such a release at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- CDMA Samsung Corby Speed, Mpower Muzik 219 and Duos 259 announced in India
- Motorola Rival A455 and Evoke QA4 – specs unveiled
- Sprint Samsung Ace i325 phone. Live pics and more details
- Verizon announces the Samsung Reality U820
- Samsung Anycall SCH-W619 GSM/CDMA Dual network phone