The music event organized today by Sony Ericsson was indeed about new headphones, and not about a new phone.
The Swedish-Japanese company has just announced the Motion Activated Headphones MH907, presented as “the world’s first ever motion activated headphones that sense the user.”
With Sony Ericsson MH907, you can listen to music just by plugging in its two earphones. To pause music, you have to remove one earbud. You can answer and end calls in a similar way – so there’s no need to push any buttons.
Sony Ericsson worked with internationally renowned animator Kristofer Ström to make a video promo for the MH907:
The SE MH907 is compatible with most Sony Ericsson phones that feature a fast port connector. The headphones weigh only 25.32 grams and will be available in the fourth quarter of the year, in two color versions: Titan Chrome and Yellow/White.
Via Press Release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson phone (J132?) with standard 3.5 mm headphone jack?
- Sony Ericsson working on unlimited music download service to regain market share
- Sony Ericsson W595 leaked and spec’d
- Sony Ericsson W710 Walkman sports phone
- Sony Ericsson LiveView will cost €69 and launch in November