The unboxed Xperia X3 is a white one, but there will be a black version of the handset too.
Coming as Sony Ericsson’s first Android smartphone, the Rachael / Xperia X3 has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 8MP camera, 4 inch WVGA display, 3.5mm headset jack and probably many other nice features.
And since we’ve mentioned the black SE Xperia X3, some blurry live photos of it have appeared at the SE-nse forums:
Also, lots of X3 / Rachael renderings are available at 3D Export.
All in all, Sony Ericsson’s first Android handset looks pretty cool. Let’s hope it will be indeed launched in January 2010 and not later.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael to be called X10?
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 delayed until March?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 (Rachael) to come in January 2010