However, the British luxury phone maker is getting ready to launch a clamshell too, called Vertu Constellation F and made from premium materials (including stainless steel, leather and – in some versions – gold).
Apart from having an unusual design, the Vertu Constellation F also has some features never seen before in a Vertu phone, like GPS and HSDPA/HSPA.
The handset also comes with: a 2.4 inch internal display with 320 x 480 pixels and 16 million colors, 1.36 inch external display with 128 x 160 pixels, 3MP camera with dual LED flash, 8GB of internal memory and quad-band GSM connectivity.
Vertu Constellation F should be available starting this autumn. The phone’s price is not known, but it will certainly be a high one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Constellation T is the newest luxury touchscreen smartphone in town
- Vertu Constellation Quest launched. QWERTY smartphone with Symbian?
- Vertu Constellation Quest hits the FCC, Symbian confirmed
- Vertu Constellation Pure phones have ceramic keypads
- Vertu Constellation Ayxta video preview