Earlier this month, we saw the Motorola Entice W766 making an appearance at Moto’s official website, and now the phone is finally available for purchase through Verizon Wireless.
Coming as the successor of Moto W755 (which is now free at Verizon), the Motorola Entice W766 is an entry-level clamshell presented as being “uncomplicated and uncompromising.”
The W766 features a 2.2 inch internal display with 176 x 220 pixels, external music controls, VZ Navigator, Web browser, email, stereo Bluetooth, 2MP camera, 35MB of internal memory and MicroSD card support.
Verizon sells the Motorola Entice W766 for $39.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Entice W766 is official, comes to Verizon on September 22
- Verizon’s LG VX8360 shows its face and features
- Verizon launches a trio of Moto products: Motorola Rapture VU30, MOTO VU204 and MOTOPURE H15
- Motorola VE440 music phone launched by MetroPCS
- Nokia 6650 hits AT&T tomorrow, $69.99 on contract