Although it recently appeared in a promo video, the LG New Chocolate BL20 isn’t officially announced.
However, the new phone has been added by LG to its website, so we now know its official specs.
There aren’t any surprises here: the LG New Chocolate BL20 is a fashionable phone with mid-end features and touch-sensitive keys.
Apparently, the handset lacks both GPS and Wi-Fi, since they’re not mentioned in the specs sheet.
Anyway, here’s what is mentioned:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100 MHz
- 2.4 inch TFT QVGA display with 262K colors
- SMS and MMS 1.2
- Email (SMTP, POP3, IMAP4)
- WAP 2.0/HTML/XHTML web browser
- Bluetooth 2.1
- USB 2.0
- PC Sync
- 5MP camera with autofocus, flash and video recording
- ARM9 processor (unknown frequency)
- 256MB Flash memory
- 128 MB RAM
- MicroSD card support, up to 16GB
- 106.9 x 50.8 x 12.3 mm
- 115 grams
The LG BL20 will probably be available before the year’s end. Its price is not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KG280 – cheap Chocolate for the masses
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch
- LG BL40 Chocolate to feature FM Transmitter
- MotoKRZR K3 – a 3.5G HSDPA Upgrade to MOTOKRZR K1
- LG Secret soon in four new colors