As of today, owners of WM phones have Google Mobile App with My Location and thus they can get local results without typing their location. In case you don’t want it, the My Location feature can be disabled in the Advanced Options menu.
Other new features that Google Mobile App for Windows Mobile brings include Google Suggest (offering suggestions to complete your search queries faster) and Search with Maps (you need to have Google Maps installed for this).
If you don’t have Google Mobile App on your phone, you can get the latest version from m.google.com.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Maps 4.0 for BlackBerry features Google Buzz, Search by Voice, and more
- Google Suggest for mobile comes with universal search features
- Google Mobile Search with My Location now available on Windows Mobile
- Google Maps for mobile gets voice search – only on BlackBerry Pearl devices, for now
- Google updates Search for Android Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Froyo