Coming as a fashionable clamshell phone, the Sony Ericsson Equinox should be on sale via T-Mo starting October 28.
The features of Sony Ericsson Equinox include: scratch-resistant displays (QVGA internal one and 36 x 128 pixels external one), stereo Bluetooth, picture messaging, 3.2MP camera and “fashionable pulse light.”
No word yet on the price of Sony Ericsson Equinox from T-Mobile USA, but it will probably be under $100 with a contract agreement for 2 years.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Equinox announced by T-Mobile USA
- Sony Xperia Z to be launched by T-Mobile USA?
- Sony Ericsson Z525a mobile phone with “Push to talk” announced
- Sony Ericsson P1i/c (Rumored P700i) Launched
- Sony Ericsson F305 motion-gaming phone gets official