Apparently, the A1 will come with Android 2.0 (although this version of Android OS hasn’t been officially announced).
Another interesting feature of the Acer A1 is its processor: Qualcomm 8250 at 768MHz. As far as I know, it’s the first Android smartphone to have a processor at more than 600MHz.
The handset’s other specs are somewhat similar to the ones of Acer F1, which should be released on October 6 (with Windows Mobile 6.5 on board):
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri-band HSPA (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 5MP autofocus camera
- 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM
- MicroSD card support
- Talk time: up to 300 minutes
- Standby time: up to 400 hours
- 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm
- 135 grams
The Acer A1 can be pre-ordered for €389,99 (about $569).
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer F1 coming on October 6 for under $500?
- Acer W4 runs Windows Phone Mango, doesn’t impress
- Acer F1 specs confirmed, live pics spotted
- Verizon readying WM 6.5 HTC Imagio and Android HTC Predator for next month
- Acer W4 with Windows Phone Mango and Liquid Mini Ferrari showcased at IFA