The BL20 will be available in the UK starting the fourth quarter of this year, via O2 (which just lost its iPhone exclusivity).
All of the phone’s features are now confirmed, including the 2.4 inch QVGA display, the 5MP autofocus camera, the touch-sensitive navigation pad and the touch-sensitive side controls.
The New Chocolate BL20 also comes with Widget Hotkeys (for quick access to news, weather or personal updates) and Clear Memo Capture, a feature that “captures text, handwritten notes and drawings with maximum clarity, offering a different way to record information.”
The price of LG New Chocolate BL20 was not announced, but it will be “more affordable” than the price of LG BL40. The phone will probably be available across Europe before the year’s end.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG New Chocolate BL20 shows up in promo video
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 gets pictured?
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 shows up again
- LG New Chocolate BL20 – official specs unveiled
- Verizon LG Venus – a glimpse into the next generation of Chocolates