LG has just announced a new Wine phone, called LG Wine 3 and available soon in South Korea – this seems to be the Wine 3G rumored in July.
Like all the other phones in the Wine series, the new one is made for middle-aged customers.
Its features include a circular 1.77 inch external display, large keypad, shortcut keys, FM radio and GPS-based SOS alerts. The Wine 3 also comes with a leather case.
LG Wine 3 will be available in four color versions: Black/Gold, White, Pink and Titan. Its price was not announced.
No word wet if the LG Wine 3 will be released in other markets except South Korea.
Via LG (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung W690 has an AMOLED display and GPS
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched in South Korea
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note now available in South Korea
- LG Wine 3G phone to come in September
- Black LG Optimus G Pro launching soon. Value Pack update rolling out now