About one year after Nokia launched its 6600 Fold, Samsung decided to make a similar phone, namely the Samsung S5510.
The S5510 isn’t officially announced, but Mobile-review has just posted a review of it.
Like the Nokia 6600 Fold, Samsung S5510 is a clamshell phone with an elegant design and a hidden external display.
The main features of S5510 include: 2.1 inch QVGA internal display with 16 million colors, 3G, Bluetooth, MP3 player, FM radio, 3.2MP camera with video, 30MB of internal memory and MicroSD card support.
Samsung S5510 should be available starting late-October, early-November. The phone’s price will be of around €200 ($292). The full Samsung S5510 review can be read here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S6700 and C5510 sliders coming soon
- Nokia 6303i classic announced, costs €105
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Samsung E2120 / E2120C – new, simple candybar