A leaked page from an O2 UK catalaog is suggesting that the carrier is really close to launching the HTC HD2 (it should happen in October) and that it’s presenting it as having “the largest screen yet on a mobile” – the 4.3 inch WVGA display pretty much validates this statement.
As previously reported, the new smartphone will also feature a 5MP autofocus camera and a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
Of course, the HD2 / Leo is still not officially announced, so we don’t know its exact release date or price at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Leo shows up in new photos – looks awesome
- HTC T-Mobile G2 officially announced, pre-orders will start this month
- T-Mobile confirms some G2 features: 800MHz Scorpion processor, Android 2.2
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- Acer F1 coming on October 6 for under $500?