Remember the Motorola Ruby clamshell, first rumored to be canceled and then reappeared in some press photos? Well, it looks like the phone will be released by Moto after all, under the name of Motorola V13 (not VE1, as previously believed).
The Ruby / V13 has been approved by the Bluetooth SIG yesterday, which means that Moto did not cancel it.
The specs listed by the Bluetooth SIG coincide with the ones we knew about, including: 2.2 inch QVGA internal display, 2 inch QVGA external touchscreen display, CDMA/Ev-Do connectivity, Bluetooth and 5MP camera with autofocus and flash.
Unfortunately, we still don’t know when the Ruby / V13 will be officially announced.
(photo from Mobile-review)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Ruby finally gets official as MOTO Klassic in Korea
- Motorola ROKR U9 live pics and specs
- Motorola Ruby VE1 RAZR3 appears in press shots. Back from the dead?
- Motorola unveils the MOTO W403 – new basic clamshell
- Motorola MOTO ROKR W5 specs and pictures leaked