Verizon’s Android-powered Motorola Tao (also known as Motorola Sholes) has recently appeared in a set of live photos, which means that it might be officially announced soon.
Spotted over at Howard Forums, the Motorola Tao is presented as being bigger than the LG Dare, although it’s quite slim. The handset’s case is made out of metal, and its hardware QWERTY keyboard is, apparently, “like a HTC one.”
The rumored features of Tao / Sholes include Android 2.0, 3.7 inch touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels, 3.5mm headset jack and a 5MP camera (the camera is confirmed by one of the photos below).
Regardless of its name, a new Moto Android smartphone will definitely be announced soon, since Motorola said so when it unveiled the Motorola Cliq / Dext. Let’s hope the device will be as awesome as it seems to be at the moment.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Sholes Tablet appears in leaked photos
- More Motorola Sholes Tablet (XT701) photos, Android 2.1 confirmed?
- Motorola Sholes Tablet, Motus and Zeppelin coming soon?
- Motorola Sholes to Bring Android 2.0 to Verizon
- Motorola Motus shows up, specs included