The 6350 is a rather simple flip phone with features that include: HSDPA connectivity, external music keys, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Video Share, web browser, email, 2MP camera and a battery that can last up to 4 hours in talk-time mode.
Nokia 6350 will be offered by AT&T starting October 4, in two color versions: red and graphite.
AT&T’s new Nokia phone is quite affordable: it will cost only $29.99 with a contract agreement for 2 years.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon announces HTC Imagio, Nokia 2705 Shade, Motorola Barrage and more
- New T-Mobile Shadow and Nokia 7510 available from T-Mo USA
- Nokia 6650 hits AT&T tomorrow, $69.99 on contract
- Samsung Hype A256 launched by Rogers, only $89.99 on PAYG
- Cheap Nokia 1280, 1616, 1800, 2220 slide and 2690 announced