If you’re a fan of WebOS but just want a smaller option than the Pre, or perhaps you prefer a Centro-style (yet thinner) form factor, the Palm Pixi will be available sooner than you previously thought.
Word on the street — Boy Genius’s street, that is — is that the Palm Pixi will actually be hitting Sprint corporate stores and Best Buys around the country on October 20.
Which, if this is the case, is definitely in time for your Halloween phone needs. Or at least the holiday season needs in general.
So if any of you put off the Palm Pre until the second-gen device, the Palm Pixi (complete with OS 1.2, of course) will be awaiting your purchase.
We wonder how well the Pixi will do in comparison to the Pre.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Palm gives away 25 free Pixi smartphones
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15