Acer’s Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphones will apparently have different names than the ones initially announced.
In the UK, the names will be changed as follows: Acer F1 will be Acer neoTouch; Acer C1 will be Acer beTouch E100; Acer E1 will be Acer beTouch E101; and Acer L1 will be Acer beTouch E200.
According to Clove, the smartphones should hit the UK next week, for prices between €200 (the 3G-less beTouch E101) and €370 (the Snapdragon-powered F1 / neoTouch, pictured below).
No word yet if the Acer A1 (which is an Android 2.0 smartphone) will have its name changed as well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Acer beTouch E400, beTouch E110, neoTouch P300 and neoTouch P400
- Acer Liquid e coming to Rogers as Canada’s first Android 2.1 phone
- Acer beTouch E110 passes the FCC with AT&T 3G
- Acer beTouch E130 is like an Android BlackBerry
- UK: Acer Liquid, beTouch E110, and Tempo X960 now just £79.99 SIM-free